The hot season is back and all we need is freshness! We are pleased to share with you this yummy sweetness, quick and easy to make! Believe us, this Greek Yogurt Blueberry ice cream will enhance your summer.
See below the essential ingredients to make this Yogurt Blueberry ice cream
- 2 5.3 oz containers of blueberry greek yogurt. We can advice you the Dannon Light and Fit Blueberry Greek Yogurt.
- Optional: 2 packets Stevia. This Dannon yogurt is already sweet but feel free to add sweetener or granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh organic blueberries. It is possible to use another favorite berry or fruit
Let’s make the Greek blueberry ice cream
- Start by adding in a bowl the yogurt and sweetener if you have it
- Tip the yogurt in a cube tray
- Place the cube tray in the freezer and wait for at least two hours
- Then, you can let it thaw out during 10 mins, until it starts to slightly melting on the edges.
- After the cube tray, place the preparation in the blender and blend it until the yogurt is slightly creamy, scooping down the sides as needed (around 5 minutes)
- You can add your berries (if using) and spoon your ice cream in a cup or in a cone.
RECIPE MADE BY KIM’S CRAVINGS – VIEW HERE