Try this recipe of Fresh figs with Gorgonzola and prosciutto is the perfect balance between a sweet and salty flavor.
You will only need a total of 20 minutes. Perfect summer recipe! Good recipes that are easy to make and that you can enjoy!
If you are a fan of figs, Italian ham and French cheese, this recipe has it all!
• 6 fresh figs
• 3 slices of prosciutto (sliced in half)
• Crumbled blue-veined cheese
• Drizzle of honey
• Fresh thyme
Preparation: How to realize these figs made of Cambozola and prosciutto
- Firstly, starts by removing the stems
- Secondly, slice an “X” on the middle on the fruit
- Thirdly, open them gently to reveal the vibrant red-hued flesh
- Further, put crumbled cheese in each fig
- Add a floret of folded prosciutto
- After that, add a drizzle of raw honey
- Then, dust the fig with fresh thyme
- Finally, enhance your dish with a REVOL succession or club plate
A COOKS CANVAS RECIPE– VIEW IT HERE
View other recipes by A cooks Canvas here