We are happy to share this recipe by @londonfoodboy of One-Pot pasta. Also known as the ultimate cozy weeknight dinner because it’s quick, easy, affordable (use what you have), satisfying, and easy to pack with veggies. Plus, cleanup is a breeze.
If you make this recipe, please tag londonfoodboy on instagram in your one-pot creations and use #easyonepot.
Recipe of the One-pot pasta with creamy chicken, spinach and courgette
* 1 casserole, approximately 4 litres
* 350 grams pasta
* 400 grams chicken (pre cooked), in chunks
* 150 grams spinach, roughly chopped
* 1 medium sized courgette (yellow used here), grated
* 100 grams sun-dried tomatoes, roughly chopped
* 1 red onion, chopped into small pieces
* 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
* 8 dl chicken stock
* 2 dl double cream
* 1-2 tea spoons dried basil
* 1-2 tea spoons dried oregano
* Freshly ground pepper and salt to taste
* Grated parmesan and chilli flakes (optional) to serve
1. Cut vegetables, chicken and sun-dried tomatoes as described and place all in the casserole.
2. Add pasta, chicken stock, double cream and spices. Turn on high, when boiling turn low and let simmer with lid for 12-15 minutes until almost all of the liquid has evaporated. Add more stock if needed. Remember to stir frequently to avoid pasta getting stuck to the casserole.
3. Add freshly ground pepper and salt to taste.
4. Serve with grated parmesan and chilli flakes.
Tips and tricks:
Perfect when you have left over chicken.
Londonfoodboy is a Revol Eco Ambassador. Check out his interview here.
Based in London, he photographes dishes from restaurants all over the city and translates his personnality via his work. He is also a passionate cook himself and he shares his one-pot recipes once a week on Instagram. Follow him!
Try this other recipe of Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup.