Our eco ambassador Londonfoodboy prepares amazin one pot recipes on his website and Instagram.
We are happy to share a few with you, this one is the One-Pot Pasta with Meat Balls. It is delicious, comfy and easy.
All ingredients delivered by Magnificent Marrow – Pots and plates by Revol.
Recipe of the One-Pot Pasta with Meat Balls, Fennel and Tomato Sauce by londonfoodboy
Time: 30 min
For this recipe of the One-Pot Pasta with Meat Balls you will need one large casserole, approximately 4 litres. Here, he used the Revolution casserole, oval.
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) olive oil
- 3/4 lb (340 g) spicy or mild Italian sausages, casings removed
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 stalks of celery
- 1 fennel bulb, thinly sliced, fronds reserved for serving
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 450g meatballs
- 800g tinned tomatoes
- 500ml vegetable stock
- 400g fusilli
- 150g mozzarella
- Chop garlic, onions, celery and slice the fennel.
- Heat a large saucepan with 2 tbsp oil on a medium heat. Cook the onion, celery and fennel for 5 mins until it starts to soften, then stir in the meatballs and cook for a further 3-4 mins until meatballs starting to brown. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add pasta, tinned tomatoes and 500ml vegetable stock, bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat back to medium and cook until the pasta is al-dente, about 10-12 minutes. Towards the end of the cooking time add chunks and mozzarella so it melts into the tomato sauce. Stir the pasta occasionally to avoid the pasta sticking to the casserole.
- Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with the reserved fennel fronds and serve immediately.
Everyone should love this One-Pot Pasta with Meat Balls.
Check out the full recipe here.
View his other recipe here.