What better way to end your meal than with a touch of sugar and fruit.
It is the ideal dessert after eating a good salad for example. Some people like to eat this dish for breakfast too.
You will enjoy making this recipe easy and quick to cook. This is a dish that will delight everyone!
We advise you to use an individual creme brulee dish that you can use in many other occasions! Both for cold and hot as it is an oven dish and freezer safe.
Finally, this Peaches and Cream Oatmeal brulee recipe will be ready in 20 minutes
• 1 ¾ cup water
• 1 cup old Fashioned oats
• 2 tbsp cream
• ½ peach diced
• 2-3 tbsp turbinado sugar
Preparation to cook this Peaches and Cream Oatmeal brulee
- To begin with, heat water and make it boil
- Add the oats and cook for 5 minutes or until the desired texture
- Then remove from heat separate between two serving dishes
- Mix with cream and peaches
- Then, let cool slightly before adding some sugar
- As a result, take a kitchen torch to heat the sugar until golden and bubby. Otherwise, you can place the ramekins on a baking sheet and place until the broiler
RECIPE BY EMILY GRACE – VIEW IT HERE