This is a recipe that will give you nice tips about how to make the best Pizza. Great for a family dinner but also to entertain.
Also, feel free to use the same technique of baking but using other ingredients. This Pizza Bianca with Crispy Rosemary Crust can be seasoned with any other ingredients you may have such as asparagus, blue cheese, cherry tomatoes or prosciutto.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 packet baker’s yeast
- 3 ½ oz olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary
- Handful arugula
- 1 buffalo mozzarella
- italian charcuterie
- Slide the empty Basalt ceramic dish into the oven, preheated to 200°C/390°F. While you allow the oven to heat, you prepare the pizza. Just like in a real pizza oven, you will obtain a perfectly crispy crust.
- In a stand mixer, combine the flour, a packet of instant baker’s yeast, a pinch of salt and 3 ½ oz of olive oil. After, add enough water so as to form a nice smooth ball, and allow the mixer to mix for a solid 10 minutes.
- Let the dough rest for 30 minutes in a warm place.
- Incorporate a tablespoon of fresh rosemary as you roll out the dough.Then place it directly onto the dish while it is still inside the oven.
- Bake until the sides of the dough become lightly brown (5 to 10 min).
- Once out of the oven, cover the piping hot crust with the arugula. Then add the mozzarella which has been coarsely torn into pieces. Finish with thin slices of the Italian charcuterie of your choice. Generously sprinkle with good olive oil, and enjoy immediately.
If you want to know how to pick the best plate to make this Pizza Bianca with Crispy Rosemary Crust, check out how to choose the perfect pizza stone.